Friday, May 31, 2013

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Yes, this is over a week late. Things have been very crazy around here now that we are in full baby prep mode so it's been hard to get on here to post.

So I have been documenting my pregnancy on Facebook and I think I will continue for the next 12 or so weeks will post my progress here. I promise the post on how God's timing involving this pregnancy should be here the next week or so.




How far along? 28 weeks 4 days
Maternity clothes? maternity everything but a few shirts I can stretch out for a few more weeks
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: It depends on the night, very hit and miss.
Best moment this week: Found a dress at Motherhood that I had my eye on for a few months on sale. All I need to complete my maternity wardrobe is an amazing part of jeans then I will be set :)

Miss Anything? doing the dishes in one sitting (i have to take breaks to put up my feet because they have started to swell if I stand for too long), bending over to pick things up and deli meats.
Movement: Very much so. I think I am starting to feel more movement when I am at work but since my job keeps me moving, it's hard to tell. Anytime I sit down all I can think is "the force is strong with this one"
Food cravings: ICE!! I am so glad there's a Sonic near by because their ice is amazing!
Anything making you queasy or sick: buttered popcorn ick!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, hip pain, back pain, starting to lack mobility, swelling in my feet if I stand up for too long, and it takes more energy to do basic things
Belly Button in or out? in but getting shallow
Wedding rings on or off? on

Overall Mood: pretty good but I have had my moments this week
Looking forward to: Getting more things ready for the baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment